- Pony Express will not carry, without specific agreement, any livestock, liquids, perishable goods, glass, gases, pyrotechnics, arms and ammunition or corrosive, toxic, flammable, explosive, oxidising or radioactive materials.
- Pony Express shall not be required or caused to carry or convey anything if such carriage or conveyance would be unlawful.
- Pony Express reserves the right to refuse any parcels which are neither the property of, nor sent on behalf of, the Customer.
- Animals (including Birds & Fish)
- Banderols/tax stickers
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- 'Cash-like' negotiable instruments in bearer form (this would include but not be limited to cash, bank notes, currency, vouchers, securities, pre-paid phone cards, activated sim cards and unused stamps)
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives, weapons
- Human remains or ashes
- Illegal goods (these are goods which are considered illegal in the origin, the transit points and/or the destination countries and would include but not be limited to pirated goods, counterfeit goods and narcotics)
- Irreplaceable Items